Sunday, May 26, 2013

Re-engineering Husqvarna Blue Bird Bed Bug would be a relatively inexpensive process considering it‘s already $2000.00 + price tag.  Adding strength and support to the blade.  Increase the size and length of the Drive Shaft and the support Bearings.  Add 360-degree support to the outboard bearing.  Build the drive shaft hub assembly as a single machined or welded part.  Increase the size of the Hardware and drill 3/8th in holes for 3/8th in bolts instead of 3/8th inch holes for 5/16th in bolts. 

For less then a $100.00 and 3 or 4 hours on my workbench I could triple the life of the Blade Support and Blade mounting.  However, because of Product Liability issues My Insurance Company prevents me from altering the Husqvarna Blue Bird design. 

Husqvarna is anyone Home?
I have been dealing with this company’s lack of support and lack of understanding of the Rental Industry and our needs.  From Judy Kerr on down I have not found a single person who takes Engineering, Safety or the Rental Industry seriously.  I spent considerable time on this posting I hope it helps. 






No comments:

Post a Comment